We had a wonderful stay here in January. We arranged our airport transfers, which were perfect, through the hotel, and prebooked a meal there on the first night - a traditional Moroccan tagine which we enjoyed. We had a large upstairs room, and everything was clean and well-cared for. The inner courtyards are beautiful, as is the rooftop terrace. Mousef was very helpful and arranged a visit by car out to the mountains for us. Probably one of the best things is the location - just off the main square. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech