The sheer volume of places to stay in Marrakech is overwhelming. So glad my family of 4 chose this riad. I emailed Phillipe prior to our stay and he arranged transportation to and from the train station as well as an excursion. We arrived at 8:30 am and the staff graciously stowed our bags until our room was ready for check in. Great location - easy to find and navigate the medina and quick access to Jemaa el-Fna. The breakfast was lovely and the staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly. Highly recommend - an amazing value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech