Booked this riad based on tripadvisor recommendations and very happy I did.
The location is perfect just 5 mins walk from the square yet absolutely dead quiet as soon as you step into the little road.
Staff was adorable from the first minute until we left and helped with restaurant reservations, taxis etc. Room was spacious, a little ageing but still very enjoyable.
Food was tasty at the simple breakfast and the overall experience just what we needed for the couple of nights spent in the city. Definitely recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech