As a group of girls on our first visit to Marrakech the staff were more than helpful with advice & helping us book restaurants & trips. Lovely location close to the main square & markets. Great roof top terrace for sunbathing & relaxing .
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.