Riad Les Bourgainvilliers exceeded all our expectations. Its spotlessly clean and the staff, particularly Moncef, are great. Its hard to say how they could be more helpful. The room was large, clean and comfortable (i will forgive the a/c breaking down on our last night, what can you say!). The Riad is beautifully kept and is so cool and calm which is what you need to retire to after a day lost in the Souks!
We didn't eat in the hotel but the food looked good nonetheless.
If you stay book the hamman and a massage, its so relaxing i could barely move afterwards.
We were celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary and cannot think of anywhere better to have done it. Cannot recommend this any more.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Expedia so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.