Absolutely perfect, very close to the place Jema El Fna, in the heart of the medina. The staff was nice, available at any time, smiling and gave us some tips regarding Marrakech. We spent one night with breakfast, the room was great, comfortable and spacious with a gorgeous bathroom. The breakfast was perfect, just enough to start the day with.
There is a swimming pool where you can relax after visiting Marrakech.
It is a very quite riad although we are near from Jema El Fna.
I strongly recommend this riad if you want to have a good time in Marrakech. Next time I will go to Marrakech with my girlfriend I would absolutely stay there again and again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech