we had a wonderful time in marrakech in June 2013. the Riad we stayed in is located in a side-alley off Rue Riad zitoun el Khedim, which leads you to Jamaa el Fnaa in a 5 min walk. whereas the square is really busy, noisy and exciting, it is great to come back to a quiet place with extremely kind and helpful personel. everything was perfect: the room, the bathroom, tasteful dining area, etc.
I would recommend Marrakech and especially Riad les Bougainvilliers to anyone. We had diner in the Riad twice prepared by Hanna which was excellent, and enjoyed the spa. A small pool on the groundfloor and a wonderful spacious rooftop terrace. Moncef guides us to places we could not find on our own...
If (more like WHEN) we go back to marrakech we would definitely choose this hotel again.
Nicolette and 3 friends
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.