From my first email inquiry to my departure from the Riad, everything was handled so perfectly and professionally that I had to write my review before I headed back to Los Angeles. I will focus only on the riad in my review, the staff was so precise and kind and made me feel at home immediately . Moncef, and Yassin handled the day to day stuff for me like getting me a bus ticket to another city, getting me to my cabs, making sure I had. Everything I needed at every moment. I can say this was the best service. I also want to comment in the riad owner Philippe who was so helpful to me before I arrived from the USA and when I departed. I had to leave a day early and he was very kind and generous about accommodating me with this. He was great in every way. I visited other riads in the area while I was there and realize that if I were to ever return to Marrakech. I would definitely stay here. At the riad les Bouganvilliers. The location to the main square was PERFECT, while very close. Less than 5 minutes walk, it was amazingly quiet. The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable and good size. The bathrooms were interesting and well decorated and also a good size. The water pressure was excellent. The environment was excellent. Breakfast was served in the lovely dining area. Each morning. Very quickly. Different types of breads, creeps, jams. Excellent coffee and the best fresh orange juice. Never had to wait more than a minute to be attended to. Overall this made my trip to morocco. So nice and I loved the riad very much. The rooftop was also spacious and nice, with sitting areas and lounges. Make sure to go to this road when visiting Marrakech. Also there was a nice living room with reading areas and television if interested
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech