We have just returned from seven nights, it was just the most perfect haven of peace & tranquility. A few minutes walk away from the main square with all its hustle and bustle. The staff are truly amazing, Yaasine, Moncef & the two wonderful girls, always there to advise & help in any way nothing is too much trouble. The Riad is beautifully decorated with a wonderful ambiance. We felt very special. Rose petals scattered on the freshly made made bed every day.
We can not recommend Les Bougainvilliers highly enough. We are planning to return again next year 'Inshallah'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech