Never write reviews but found this site so useful in finding a hotel that I felt I'd return the courtesy and add one.
This was my second visit to Marrakech so new what to expect from the Medina, however took younger sisters who were shellshocked on arrival - aged 21, 17 & 14. Luckily the location of the Riad was safe, clean, easy to find and within 5 - 10mins walk from Jamaa el Fna Square.
The staff were beyond helpful - from the efficient airport pick-up and drop-off service to advice on where to get the best rate on currency exchange and find authentic restaurants safe to dine in. Access was 24 hours with staff happy to greet you with a genuine smile when opening the door at 3am.
All rooms and communal areas were clean; fresh towels every day; great AC - a necessity with night time temperatures of 30oC +, and a good breakfast served at your convenience.
Would recommend to anyone!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.