We stayed at this Riad for 5 nights and it was a beautiful, calm oasis from the hustle and bustle of the main square, which was only a few mins away. The staff are amazing and nothing was ever too much for them. The raid beautifully decorated, very clean and we felt like we were the only ones there! I did miss having a tv in my own room, however when we watched tv in the main room it gave an opportunity to speak to other guests and the staff. We will definatley be going back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HostelBookers, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech