This beautiful guest house provided comfort and serenity after spending our days in the hustle of the city or crossing the Atlas Mountains to visit the Kasbah. Moncef and the rest of the staff did everything they could possibly do to make our stay wonderful. They kept reminding us that during our stay, this was our home and that the entire house was there for us to enjoy. The rooftop garden, the lovely dining area and the open courtyard were designed to make you feel special and relaxed. In addition to eating breakfast at the guest house, two evenings we chose to dine there and were served delicious local recipes prepared in a tangine. We were sad to leave both the guest house and the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech