We went as a family in February 2012 and had two of the ground floor rooms, they were amazing, the whole Riad was absolutely spotless and beautiful, the roof terrace was fabulous and the staff were charming, they could not do enough to help, they were absolutely lovely. We felt it was a real retreat from the sightseeing of Marrakech and an oasis of calm and peace. We had a meal twice at the Riad and it was superb. I can't rate this highly enough and I have travelled a lot. I would definately go back to Morrocco and would most definately stay in this Riad. The location is spot on for the sights of Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech