I’ve stayed all over North Africa but nothing competes with the atmosphere of a traditional home, namely a riad. I stumbled across Riad Noujoum by accident when I was looking for traditional accommodation in Marrakech. I was contemplating travelling independently but the deal I saw on luxury-riads.com looked too good to pass over. Free transfer, and 4 nights for the price of 3, what more could I ask for? The management we friendly but the coup de grace of the trip was the wonderful breakfast we were served each morning- they even made us breakfast at 530 am on the morning of our departure which was lovely gesture. I would recommend this riad to anyone wanting to experience the real Morocco but with creature comforts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech