My wife and I had a 3 night stay here, it was PERFECT for our needs. We like to walk relax read and blend in with the locals, this Riad allowed us to do all of the above. It's location is perfect, just the right distance from the Main Square (15min walk) the staff were delightful as were the entire population of Marrakech (in our experience) I took the advice of another member of "Trip-Advisor" and booked the FREE pick-up from the airport (great idea) it is so handy for the airport and if we ever return to Morocco I'll stay here for sure when I arrive and for a couple of nights before we depart, I think we will return and head fort he mountains next time. Love El-Noujoum, Love Marrakech, Love Morocco, Love Moroccans. If you are thinking of a visit...... stop thinking and start the booking process. Good Luck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech