We have just returned from our stay. There were six of us in three rooms on the ground floor. It sounds too good to be true but everything was perfect. We were met at the airport at around 10.30 pm, made very welcome at the riad and served a cold beer. The whole building has been very carefully renovated with a great deal of attention to detail. It is around a 15 minute walk to the main square and to come back to the peace and comfort of the little courtyard is wonderful. Make sure you have a meal at the riad - the lamb tagine with apricots or prunes is delicious.
I have been to several hotels recommended by trip advisor and this is the first time I have felt I had to write a review!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech