This is not a hotel. It's a warm welcome waiting for you to enjoy. Riad el Noujoum is just fabulous and its staff (especially Ali) are so friendly and helpful. We were made to feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble. It was like staying in a 5-star hotel with that elusive small-cosy homely feel. Simply stay here!
Breakfast could have had some fruit with it. Having said that, I'm sure that if we had asked, it would have been added, but we just were so impressed by everything else that we simply bought a melon from the market ourselves on our second day.
They arranged airport transfers for us, and were available at 01:00 when we arrived to check in and at 04:30 when it was time to leave. That's dedication.
Rooms are perfectly quiet and have blackout shutters, so you can make them pitch dark. Beds are very comfortable and everything is immaculately clean. Even though there's a nearby mosque, you can't hear a call to prayer in the morning from inside your room.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.