This was our first trip to Marrakech and staying in a traditional riad was important to us. The staff were really friendly and made us feel very welcome. Some of the staff have limited English so packing a French phrase book was helpful so we could both understand each other!
This is a real oasis of calm in Marrakech after wandering around the hustle and bustle of the souks all day. Location wise this is very convenient, a couple of minutes from the Saudi Tombs only 10 minutes from Jemma El-Fna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech