My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week having booked over the Internet through a Moroccan booking site so got a great price.
The riad is amazing and we cannot fault it in anyway!! The staff were spot on and the night man was always prepared to help. The manager was also really great. The food was wonderful morning and the one night we had tea there.
The room was wonderful and the shower area was a dream. The pool area was tranquil and the roof top terrace was clean and tidy and we often had breakfast there.
This was our first holiday together and in Marrakech and this was riad was perfect. Hustle and bustle outside - total tranquility on the inside.
Miss this at your peril!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel
- Riad El Noujoum Marrakech
- Riad El Noujoum Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Riad El Mansour Luxury Marrakech Riad providing Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the Medina Riad el noujoum, a boutique riad embodying Moroccan hospitality, architecture and artistry, is designed for those seeking a more intimate and personalised luxury hotel break in Marrakech, offering authenticity and originality. Refurbished to the highest specifications of comfort and style, using a palate of traditional Moroccan colours, an original mix of Moroccan and European art and furniture, making us a perfect choice for your holiday in Morocco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia and Priceline so you can book your Riad el Noujoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.