The Riad is a very good choice of you are looking for soemwhere very quiet and unobtrusive. The staff are friendly but very formal. It is in the residential part of the medina, about 10 minutes from the souks etc. Once you get your route sorted out it is easy to find, but we were very pleased that on arrival we had pre-booked a taxi from the airport. There are limited eating options nearby, so if you arrive late then it may be worth pre-booking a meal with the Riad as they need a day's notice.
Internally the Riad is lovely and beautifully decorated. The room was very good and spacious. there are lots of sitting out options throughout the Riad, including a lovely terrace on the roof where breakfast is served. Every day we looked forward to breakfast and were not disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Marrakech Museum and the Mederasa Ben Youssef, a genuine haven of peace and quiet, Riad Amira Victoria, welcomes you in from the hustle and bustle of the souks. Indeed, a beautiful home with over 500 square meters on the ground floor the riad boasts 11 bedrooms with views on the two tree-lined patios. Original labyrinth style architecture with Moorish lines symbolizing the epitome of traditional Moroccan art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Amira Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.