I found this riad at a great price, I've never been to Marrakech before so didn't know anything about it in terms of location etc. I had emailed the riad to arrange airport transfer which worked really well. When we arrived at the riad it was all immaculately clean and there was always staff around to let us out.
The breakfast was great, all different breads, freshly squeezed orange juice, tea, coffee, and sometimes an egg or yoghurt, we rarely needed anything until evening dinner!
The location of the riad was a bit confusing at first and took us a while to find our way, but after getting rather lost the first couple of days we eventually found a route to the main square, however at night we then got disorientated again in the dark!!
Staying in the the riad was always very peaceful and quiet away from any hustle and bustle! The staff were helpful, despite limited English, however we met the manager later in the week who spoke excellent English, it was a shame we didn't meet him at the start when we arrived!
We also arrange to go on a couple of excursions to the Atlas Mountains which was a great trip stopping at various places in the way, and a great price at 25€ each for four people.
Overall a great little break (5nights) and a lovely riad to stay in, just make sure you have some sort of map, or we thought a compass would have been helpful so we knew at least which direction we were heading in!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Marrakech Museum and the Mederasa Ben Youssef, a genuine haven of peace and quiet, Riad Amira Victoria, welcomes you in from the hustle and bustle of the souks. Indeed, a beautiful home with over 500 square meters on the ground floor the riad boasts 11 bedrooms with views on the two tree-lined patios. Original labyrinth style architecture with Moorish lines symbolizing the epitome of traditional Moroccan art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Amira Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.