I booked this Riad through a travel agent. I have not been disappointed, the room was specious with traditional deco, very pleasant. The breakfast was generous and really tasty and fresh, the people were very helpful and and polite. We experience the Haman which was delightful. In general, we had a great experience and we highly recommend this hotel which was well located, in really good condition and amazing service.
Minuses: when we stayed there, the bathroom had sewage smell and the water wasn't evacuating properly in the shower and quite noisy in the morning only because our room was located close by the entrance of the Riad. Advise, ask for a higher up located room.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Marrakech Museum and the Mederasa Ben Youssef, a genuine haven of peace and quiet, Riad Amira Victoria, welcomes you in from the hustle and bustle of the souks. Indeed, a beautiful home with over 500 square meters on the ground floor the riad boasts 11 bedrooms with views on the two tree-lined patios. Original labyrinth style architecture with Moorish lines symbolizing the epitome of traditional Moroccan art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Amira Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.