We had a lovely time staying for 4 days in Marrakech at Les Trois Mages. Laura was a godsend even prior to our arrival with emails of information and making arrangements. Briefing on where to go and what to see was honest and unbiased. and great to have from a Brit living the life in Morocco The rooms and roof terrace (with pool - which is excellent to have on the roof and not on the ground floor) where lovely, but it was the staff that made it even more special. They cooked a mean tagine and couscous and looked after you as if you were part of the family.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Escapio, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.