after visiting a number of riads on our trip, this was a great riad to stay at last. With free refreshments it meant we had Moroccan tea and water on tap. room had A/C, great en suite and little touches that made you feel as home, like sheet and duvet if you required.
great restaurants recommended, the only disappointment was Aziz, the fluent English speaker host was only about on our last night to discuss payment and airport transports. The staff, although not all fluent English speakers, worked hard and were welcoming and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech