This was by far the best and most beautiful riad we visited. The management and staff were so incredibly friendly and accommodating - even leaving the read to pick up a pizza for us. We were looking for a driver to drive us to the Casablanca airport in the middle of the night and the management arranged everything for us! They even let us stay at the riad during the day after check-out. Everything was so clean and beautiful. There are multiple eating areas and food is excellent. They also allow guests go into the kitchen at any time and grab free bottled water. The pool is beautiful and there are amazing cushioned pool chairs to lay on. There are also multiple instruments (including a piano) and beautiful areas outside your room you can hang out in. Definitely a five star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech