Les Trois Mages is really special. Recommended to us by Rachel Blech from SheherazadVentures this riad is in the heart of the medina and beautifully appointed with rooms named after the three wise men – we stayed in Balthazar, the wise Arabian scholar (we couldn’t find the 12 litre bottle of champagne of the same title though the ‘wine did floweth’ at dinner earlier). The colours, fabrics and furniture, along with gold fittings in the bathroom made us feel fully indulged! We made friends at dinner, including the owners Annamay from Donegal and her partner Tony, and the tagine of fresh fish, cooked by ‘in-house’ cook Saida, was simply sublime. The riad is full of surprises, on the roof terrace there is a swimming pool and snug chill-out zones, and off the central courtyard there is a music room with piano and assorted instruments – the perfect party room. We experienced a very warm welcome, great generosity and hospitality. We want to go back, again and again. We can think of nowhere better to stay (and have a party!) when in Marrakech.
Declan and Angela.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech