We have just returned from a short stay at Les Trois Mages. We were there to see the sights of Marrakesh and celebrate a 30th birthday. The riad is a lovely oasis to retreat to when the heat gets too much!
All the rooms are beautifully decorated, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Aziz and his team went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
A good breakfast set us up for a day of sightseeing and an evening meal on the roof terrace was very special.
The riad is well located for the souks and good restaurants are a short walk away.
A lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech