The most outstanding feature of this Riad is the staff. We stayed here as a group of 7 for my 40th birthday and it was a truly fantastic experience. The riad itself is very well positioned and very quiet, which is suprising given its proximity to the souks etc. As a group we had 4 of the 6 bedrooms but I personally stayed in the Bahia Suite which was fabulous and well worth the bit extra money, but all the other rooms were lovely too.
Being December the temperature changed quite dramatically so we went from swimming in the heated pool or just lazying around it in the sun, to snuggling up around the fire in the evening playing boardgames. We were lucky enough to do a cooking workshop with Saida too. What a wonderful woman! She took as to the local market and then showed us how to prepare tagines and other dishes after (including mint tea to which we also seem to have fall in love with while we were there). We then ate what we had prepared and it was delicious.
On another day we had booked into a hammam and Mouhsin was concerned we would not find our way and insisted on taking us there. Thank goodness he did as we would have never have found it alone.
For my actually birthday my mother and boyfriend had pre arranged some drinks, snacks and a birthday cake, with Aziz., for the evening before we went out. I can't tell you how fabulous the staff were at setting it all up and arranging it all and insisting on staying to sing happy birthday, felt like they were part of the family by then. A memory that I will always treasure.
It is these little touches that made our stay truly memorable
Thank you to all the team for going out of your way to make us feel so welcome.
We will definitely stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Escapio, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.