A very good hidden calm amongst the chaos of Marrakech, you are in for a big surprise as you arrive at an unassuming doorway in a narrow alley, to walk into an oasis of calm are beauty. The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful and there are plenty of places to hide and relax within the Riad. It is amazingly cool in the central court yard where breakfast is served and you have the pleasent sound of the local finches singing while you eat. The breakfast are extremely good and enjoyable. Definitely recommend to anyone who wishes a retreat from the bussel of the Souks but in hand reach of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech