Perfect place to stay. We came with another couple for my birthday. Aziz the manager and his team couldn't do enough for us and were so friendly. When we asked for something they didn't have they went and got it from the shops! Rooms were lovely and romantic and recently refurbished. Several stylish and relaxing seating areas and a great rooftop terrace with pool. Breakfast was lovely. Highly recommended, a real romantic and relaxing Oasis from the noise and crowds of the town.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Escapio, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.