Where Marrakech was an assault on your senses and wore the traveller down Les Trois Mages was the most comfortable and peaceful retreat you could ever find. Brilliantly and comfortably decorated, impeccably clean and expertly ran by Aziz and all the other Moroccan staff.
We loved this place so much we returned at the end of our Moroccan adventure. The food was amazing (thank you Saida) and Aziz could not be helpful enough. Anyone looking for the perfect map of Marrakech go see Aziz; very helpful. Day or night, Les Trois Mages had an amazing ambience and the rooftop pool was a brilliant touch after a trip to the souks or Djemaa el-Fna. Much needed.
I have already recommended a stay at Les Trois Mages to some friends who are already planning a trip to Morocco and would highly recommend it to any body else considering Marrakech.
While you are there go to Le Jardin for a meal or cold drink too. :-)
Thank you Aziz and all at Les Trois Mages for making our stay so enjoyable.
Jay, Bron & Portia (the 2 Kiwis!)
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.