My friend and I recently stayed in Les Trois Mages for three nights. What a fantastic place - lovely rooms, great rooftop pool and terrace and such friendly staff. Aziz the manager was really helpful in terms of surviving our first trip to Marrakech souks and markets and generally helping us find our way around. All the staff were really friendly and we felt very well looked after. We would both highly recommend this Riad in terms of the place, the staff and the location if you are considering a trip to Marrakech. If I ever visit Marrakech again, I will definitely stay at Riad Les Trois Mages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech