We stayed at Les trois Mages for one night only, with 3 friends. We were really pleased with it: great location, beautiful place with a roof top swimming pool and, last but not least, amazing staff. Everyone was so kind and welcoming, in a true Moroccan style. Aziz is a great host and not only he came to pick us up when we first arrived on La place Jemma el Fna, he also offered us to check out late and use the pool and shower again on our last day whilst we were supposed to check out at noon...what a star (when it's 40 ° outside, that's great..)
Thank you so much Aziz for having us, we all want to come back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech