Our first trip to Marrakech was undoubtedly made by a stay at Riad Les Trois Mages, a true oasis of peace and tranquility amidst the madness that is Marrakech. spotlessly
clean and sumptuously decorated with a stunning cool roof terrace with splash pool. Take meals in your room, on the terrace or in any one of the intimate corners of this beautiful house with great food and fabulous host management From Aziz and wonderful staff. Superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech