My hushand & I along with 6 others were there in Feb 2013 for 2 nights.
When dropped off at the top of the street by our ride - You would never know that this awsome place exsisted when you knocked at the door! WOW!
We were all truly surpriised to find this very unique little hotel. It was clean, comfortable with very tasty food, an electric player grand piano and just beautiful. The staff was knowledgeable and helpfu and offered great servicel.
The main square,with all the sights & sounds took us about a 10 min walk from the Riad. Having a guide to assist you to & from the market would be the ideal. Many varitions of Moccocan food & sweets were served both hot & cold.
The Riad itself took me to another place in time! Definitely a place I would stay in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech