this is a good place to relax after the hustle and bustle of the madina.the staff are frendly and aiden helpfull.we would recomend having a guide for at least a day as you could spend all day wondering around and missing things,ask for mohamed we had him for two days and he was fantastic,very informative and excellent english.we were only on b and b basis but the breakfast was very good,set you up well for the day.location is also good close to the souks and square.would deffinatley stay here again.it is also surprisingly quiet at night considering youre in the middle of it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech