Having been to Marrakech more than once, Marrakech is still an eye opener to me. The city is the real tale of two! with the old medena and the new very European quarter.
Les Trois Mages is hidden away in the medena, and from the moment the entrance door opens is a haven away from the hassle and bussle of the streets. From the courtyard you can view straight to the blue sky above and the reason you came here, relaxation and the more than warm winter sun, which can be taken advantage of on the roof terrace.
During our 5 night stay we were looked after very well by all the staff, morning noon and night. Morning it was breakfast on the roof terrace, noon tea or coffee also on the roof terrace and in the evening after being out for dinner, coffee in the sitting area next to a beautiful log fire.
We stayed in two rooms during our stay, the Arabeque and the Bahia Suite, both lovely rooms to stay in, though the Bahia is the one to stay in if you can, the bed is something special.
My best stay to date in Marrakech and probably not the last at les Trois Mages.
This was my partners first stay in the medena itself, and though she was not too sure about being there, the riad made it all worth while.
Thank you all again at Les Trois Mages for making our 50th birthdays treat so special. And thank you Aidan for the flowers in the room you sorted for me for Andrea.
A real little gem worth every penny.
Andrea and Steve, now in cold UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech