My girlfriend and I stayed at the riad for 8 nights, I can honestly say the approach from the staff, and in particular Aiden was superb. I never usually write reviews, but I was taken back by the kindness shown to us. If we ever needed help or advice, the staff would do everything to help us. The riad is wonderful, excellent value for money, comfortable and spacious rooms, good breakfast with mint tea, coffee or water available at anytime for no extra cost!!! The plunge pool and beautiful terrace is the perfect respite from the busy streets of Marrakech. We will definitely return to this wonderful part of the world and when we do there is only one place to stay, our home at the riad, Les Trois Mages!! Thank you for everything.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Escapio, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.