We had the perfect stay in Marrakech thanks to all at Riad Les Trois Mages.
The riad itself was beautiful & authentic... From the bedrooms to the rooftop terrace! Even in the heart of the old town it was a really relaxing place to be.
We were welcomed by Moushine who kept us 2 girls very well looked after and safe even when venturing outside into the maze of the medina at night- we could have got very lost!
Aidan made sure we were able to get the best out of our trip helping us organise a tour of the souks & a day visit to the atlas mountains- both were very memorable highlights! We would definitely recommend a tour guide for a first trip to marrakesh... as well as sharing their knowledge & showing us places we would not know to go (or dare venture!) they also kept a watchful eye on us.
All the lovely ladies at the riad made delicious breakfasts each day & the chicken skewers & gratin for lunch was one of our favourite meals on this holiday. They also had us hooked on mint tea!
We would definitely return again & highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This traditional Moroccan Riad has a large terrace with a heated pool next to a beautiful shaded tent. There are five en suite air conditioned bedrooms and one stunning suite with its sunken Moroccan bed. Downstairs we have a grand piano in the music room, a sunlit bache and a spacious cloistered sitting room dominated by a large open fireplace. Beautiful Moroccan drapes and furnishings complete the understated elegance of this tranquil haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Trois Mages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Mages Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Mages Marrakech