“Wonderful days in Morocco” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #210 of 575 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Private tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Epic Zagora Tours to discover geological and paleontological fields of Morocco.It provides tours for fossil collectors, hunters, geologists, paleontologists etc. Many interesting geological beds well preserved are waiting for you. We suggest you many arrivals, and many kinds of fossils and minerals field collecting trips, in order to serve you better. We are always in your own dispositi
Morocco
“Wonderful days in Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

After contact Epic Zagora Tours ,we decided to book your tour ,thanks to the company they offered us everything nice. Excellent service of hospitality. Special Food. The family provides an extra value with their support of planning activities, tours and places to see in Pelion area.

Thank you very much team.

“My Epic Zagora Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015

I went to Morocco and Epic Zagora offered me a trip that highlights the best of Morocco. I was really happy with everything and their service is 5 star. My private guide/driver made sure that everything went well, he took me to have a mint tea with a Berber family and there I felt the real hospitality of Morocco. Everyone was charming, the landscape is just amazing, I will book them next time I go back. Thank you very much again Iddir.

Geneva, Switzerland
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2015

My friend and I booked this tour from California and everything turned out perfect! We were picked up from the airport in a timely manner by one of the guides to our hotel in Marrakech. The guide was very professional and friendly. We came with tons of questions about busines, the culture, traditions, etc. He did not hesitate to answer anything. We were taken to our hotel to drop off our luggage and then he took us to the main plaza. It was amazing and everyone was so nice. He explained every food and every activity that was going on. He went out of his way to show us different things. The next day we met our main guide Muha. He was also very nice and professional. Also friendly and willing to answer all the questions that we had. We got on a day long road trip with him and it was fantastic. He made sure we knew exactly what was going on. He was very accommodating with us taking pictures and pulled over multiple times. I got a little carsick and he was super helpful. He pulled over whenever I needed to get some fresh air. The desert was breathtaking. Our camel time was excellent. The guides there were very nice and they tried to communicate with us the best they could. They all spoke some english and some spanish. They were very nice and festive. Our sleeping accommodations in the desert were great. It was cold but they had everything we needed to sleep warm. The next day we got in the road again with Muha and he truly went out of his way to get us back to Marrakech on time. Every hotel that they took us too was absolutely beuatful in its own way. We loved the food, the people, and truly the experience as a whole. We totally recommend this company Epic Zagora Tours! to my friends.It was a great experience

“Dec 2014 in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2015

Hi Idir,

We enjoyed our trip other than missing our luggages for 3 days .
both guide and driver made our trip memorable .
Thank you again.
will surely recommend you and your company to friends and families
and maybe to future trips back to Morroco.

Alex

Montpellier, France
“A chance !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2015

Epic Zagora Tours offered me the chance to experience one of my greatest adventures. A captivating desert, beautiful men, intoxicating fragrances and children of the desert to guide us.

Such a beautiful interlude could only reopen with a second camel 12 months later. The desert was still as beautiful, the men remained poets, always as sweet fragrances and children were now friends.
We are happy to come back,

Visited December 2014