Nice stay on Morocco and very nice stay on this Riad.
A big greeting to all staff's crew,they have solved all the problems i met.
i have booked on another Riad ,but the owner is the same,and my fantastic journey is beginned with the discovery that this Riad was(still?) closed for an upgrade,thanks to this i have travelled with Youssef and his motorbike on the Medina and i have immediatly enjoied the atmosphere of Marrakesh.
if one day i will return on Morocco i will visit you again,it's a promise.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- his sumptuous and spacious traditional Riad is located in the heart of the Medina, in one of the most sought after area of the Marrakech, less than 10 minutes walk from the famous Djeemaa El Fna Square, the souks and other places of interest.This vast and elegant Riad has been completely renovated by its owners in the pure respect of Moroccan craft, combining luxury, comfort, authenticity and charm. A true cultural and exotic journey through time and history.The Riad is offered in exclusivity in either 5/7 or 12 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 26 guests. A perfect venue for the family reunion, a large celebration or any other festive events.Modern and tastefully decorated with a touch of oriental’s, each bedrooms has quality beddings, safety deposit box, air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.