Stayed in this riad for 5 nights in April. We had one of the best holidays ever made very special by the trip we booked through Patrick the owner before we went out to Marrakech. The owners Patrick and Caroline, his wife, are very welcoming and will do all they can to make your stay comfortable. All the staff are very friendly and so helpful and attentive without being over the top. Rooms were clean and comfortable, tidied and refreshed with towels and essentials every day. We stayed in one on the terrace and were initially kept awake with the wind blowing the plastic cover for the courtyard. However, once the wind dropped we were pleasantly surprised by how peaceful it was. The covers are taken off mid April, once the threat of serious rain has gone. The breakfasts were lovely with freshly squeezed orange juice, yoghurt (so creamy), eggs (if wanted), pastries, coffee, tea, bread and jams and honey as well as fresh fruit every day. Every morning fresh covers were put on the sun loungers as well as straw hats for the guests use and the umberellas were erected for us. Room/terrace service was available all day and the final bill was very reasonable considering how many coffees, teas and beers we had ordered and they all came with little treats! We were so glad we had arranged the 3 day trip to the desert prior to travelling out there. It was such fun seeing the beautiful, dramatic country with Ali our driver who was a complete star. The camel riding is a bit hard on the rear, but well worth it for the experience of getting into the sand dunes to stay in a bedouin tent. The hotel we stayed at during the trip was great as well and we were impressed by how smoothly it all went. No hitches, no delays and it felt like a total Moroccan experience. We were picked up and dropped off from the airport with no problems. The only difficulty is finding the riad on first night on your own when everything looks different and the alleys all look the same! Get Patrick or one of the staff to draw a map and look for signs for riad daliah to get back.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- his sumptuous and spacious traditional Riad is located in the heart of the Medina, in one of the most sought after area of the Marrakech, less than 10 minutes walk from the famous Djeemaa El Fna Square, the souks and other places of interest.This vast and elegant Riad has been completely renovated by its owners in the pure respect of Moroccan craft, combining luxury, comfort, authenticity and charm. A true cultural and exotic journey through time and history.The Riad is offered in exclusivity in either 5/7 or 12 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 26 guests. A perfect venue for the family reunion, a large celebration or any other festive events.Modern and tastefully decorated with a touch of oriental’s, each bedrooms has quality beddings, safety deposit box, air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.