We had such a great visit to Les Trois Palmiers. We were a group ranging in age from five to seventy-one and all of us had a great experience staying at this beautiful riad for four nights.
Patrick and Caroline have created a wonderful, calm and welcoming space and provide a friendly and polished service. Generous with their time and information, tirelessly providing maps and helping us with trips, tips, guides and travel plans, they were perfect hosts. Perfectly positioned within the medina walls this is a relaxed and stylish riad with plenty of places to sit and chill out, from the inner courtyards to the roof terrace, it certainly ticked all of our boxes!
We had two rooms on the first floor, they were clean, spacious and comfortable. The bathrooms had walk in showers, lots of towels, robes, toiletries and plenty of piping hot water. The food was great - amazing breakfasts with fresh fruit, freshly baked bread and the most delicious home made yoghurt. We also ate dinner here. (twice, the first one was so good we wanted to do it again!) We had a candle lit, rose petal strewn table and thoroughly enjoyed incredible morrocan salads, fabulous cous cous, tender chicken, fragrant strawberries and yummy pastries as well as copious amounts of mint tea.
There are so many great things to say about this place, but the outstanding factor that made our trip so memorable were the staff at Les Trois Palmiers. Caroline and Patrick have put together the dream team! From Ali, the charming and informative gentleman who met us at the airport, the friendly and lovely ladies who cooked, cleaned and cared for us, to Khaled and Ibraheim who made us so welcome. Nothing was too much trouble, they looked after us with such kindness and grace.
We can't wait to return!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Riad Trois Palmiers El Bacha est une magnifique demeure du 18e siecle situee dans le quartier des antiquaires de Dar El Bacha. Tres au calme mais seulement a 2 mns des taxis et 10 mns de Jeema El Fna, ce riad vous enchantera avec ses 12 chambres, deux patios, deux piscines, deux terrasses et un point de vue extraordinaire sur la Medina de Marrakech. Les proprietaires sur place mettront tout en oeuvre avec leur equipe pour rendre votre sejour inoubliable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.