Firstly, thank you Patrick and your team for making our stay very comfortable.
We were taken care of from the moment we arrived at the airport and back again. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was beautiful in pale green and everything fresh and turned down.
There was mint tea, pastries, fresh fruit and water ready and waiting. Breakfast was plenty, tasty and alwasys served promptly. dinner was also good.
Patrick is a charismatic and dedicated man to the Riad, and all his team are as such. We are looking forwards to staying with you again, merci
Manda and Paul
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th Century guesthouse in the heart of Marrakech. Entirely restored, located in Dar El Bacha, 5 Minutes from the famous Jeema El Fna square, “The Three Palm Trees” riad is composed of 5 refined rooms, 1 luxurious suite, all air-conditioned, a heated swimming pool, a hammam, and a solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.