We are so glad we chose this beautiful Riad for our four-night stay, and first visit to Marrakech. Just getting there was an adventure. We received a complimentary pickup from the airport, and were met in a laneway by a friendly staff member. He then led us through a series of narrow, winding laneways, pointing out little features here and there so we'd remember our way next time (turn at the laughing cow sign, left at the potplant, etc). Around one corner was a tethered donkey, around another zoomed a local on a motorbike, offering a friendly smile. I felt like I had entered a Moroccan version of Alice in Wonderland. We arrived in a dim, dusty lane, knocked at a low heavy door, and entered what truly was a wonderland. Gentle light filters into an inner courtyard, chill-out music mingles with the trickle of water into the plunge pool, and luxurious Moroccan decor provides an instant sense of peace and relaxation.We enjoyed a delicious dinner under the watchful eye of a resident cat, and breakfast each morning consisted of delights such as homemade yoghurt, warm flat bread, freshly squeezed juice etc. Complimentary mint tea, served in silverware, is available at any time during the stay. The rooms are charming, spotlessly clean, quiet and private. We couldn't believe how lovely it all was, especially considering the reasonable price. It's in sharp contrast to the dusty, hot, noisy, chaotic atmosphere of the souk and the main square, which is a short stroll away (maybe 10 minutes), but contrasts are part of the city's beauty. From the sweet and salty elements in the food, to the simultaneous warmth and cunning of the market vendors, and the calm of riads and day spas that takes over the moment you step off the street. Go with an open mind, conservative clothes, and a cautious eye, and you'll appreciate the city for the fascinating marvel that it is.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Riad Trois Palmiers El Bacha est une magnifique demeure du 18e siecle situee dans le quartier des antiquaires de Dar El Bacha. Tres au calme mais seulement a 2 mns des taxis et 10 mns de Jeema El Fna, ce riad vous enchantera avec ses 12 chambres, deux patios, deux piscines, deux terrasses et un point de vue extraordinaire sur la Medina de Marrakech. Les proprietaires sur place mettront tout en oeuvre avec leur equipe pour rendre votre sejour inoubliable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.