We are so glad we chose this beautiful Riad for our four-night stay, and first visit to Marrakech. Just getting there was an adventure. We received a complimentary pickup from the airport, and were met in a laneway by a friendly staff member. He then led us through a series of narrow, winding laneways, pointing out little features here and there so we'd remember our way next time (turn at the laughing cow sign, left at the potplant, etc). Around one corner was a tethered donkey, around another zoomed a local on a motorbike, offering a friendly smile. I felt like I had entered a Moroccan version of Alice in Wonderland. We arrived in a dim, dusty lane, knocked at a low heavy door, and entered what truly was a wonderland. Gentle light filters into an inner courtyard, chill-out music mingles with the trickle of water into the plunge pool, and luxurious Moroccan decor provides an instant sense of peace and relaxation.We enjoyed a delicious dinner under the watchful eye of a resident cat, and breakfast each morning consisted of delights such as homemade yoghurt, warm flat bread, freshly squeezed juice etc. Complimentary mint tea, served in silverware, is available at any time during the stay. The rooms are charming, spotlessly clean, quiet and private. We couldn't believe how lovely it all was, especially considering the reasonable price. It's in sharp contrast to the dusty, hot, noisy, chaotic atmosphere of the souk and the main square, which is a short stroll away (maybe 10 minutes), but contrasts are part of the city's beauty. From the sweet and salty elements in the food, to the simultaneous warmth and cunning of the market vendors, and the calm of riads and day spas that takes over the moment you step off the street. Go with an open mind, conservative clothes, and a cautious eye, and you'll appreciate the city for the fascinating marvel that it is.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- his sumptuous and spacious traditional Riad is located in the heart of the Medina, in one of the most sought after area of the Marrakech, less than 10 minutes walk from the famous Djeemaa El Fna Square, the souks and other places of interest.This vast and elegant Riad has been completely renovated by its owners in the pure respect of Moroccan craft, combining luxury, comfort, authenticity and charm. A true cultural and exotic journey through time and history.The Riad is offered in exclusivity in either 5/7 or 12 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 26 guests. A perfect venue for the family reunion, a large celebration or any other festive events.Modern and tastefully decorated with a touch of oriental’s, each bedrooms has quality beddings, safety deposit box, air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.