I went to this Riad following my sister's advice and have not regretted it! I spent a few days with my friends there and I must say we were so happy about the way we were treated. We had a really relaxing and nice time at the riad "Les 3 palmiers", the staff was lovely and made us feel like we were part of a big family. On the plus side they even picked us up at the airport, explained to us the rules of the city and most importantly, they were very understanding about our late hours….
Many thanks for all your good advice and good job for your beautiful riad!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th Century guesthouse in the heart of Marrakech. Entirely restored, located in Dar El Bacha, 5 Minutes from the famous Jeema El Fna square, “The Three Palm Trees” riad is composed of 5 refined rooms, 1 luxurious suite, all air-conditioned, a heated swimming pool, a hammam, and a solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.