My husband and I stayed at the end of December for a 9 night stay. We stayed in 2 different rooms during out trip and both were excellent, I especially loved the traditionally tiled bathrooms, one with amazing sunken bath. Like most of the other reviews here, we also found the Riad to be a welcome haven from the madness and intensity of the Medina, but with literally so much to see and do on your doorstep, you do have to force yourself to slow down and relax inside.
We took several days to do just that, and after a stroll around the Medina in the morning, we came back to the Riad and spent the afternoon and a good part of the evening sitting on the roof terrace, reading, relaxing and drinking the excellent mint tea.
Breakfast was included in our package and we were able to take it on the roof terrace most mornings in the sun before heading out for the day.
We also had a tasting menu dinner the first night that we arrived and this was excellent and a really good idea to do on your first night there after a flight as it can be stressful enough trying to find your way around for the first day or two.
The staff in the Riad are the main highlight however, the owner Patrick was a superb host and spent time with us sorting out restaurants and things to do to make our holiday perfect. The other staff are also so helpful and genuinely nothing seems to be too much trouble. Every evening we were greeted back at the Riad by Ibrihim and he always had a laugh and joke with us and was truly a delight to deal with, he is a credit to the Riad.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th Century guesthouse in the heart of Marrakech. Entirely restored, located in Dar El Bacha, 5 Minutes from the famous Jeema El Fna square, “The Three Palm Trees” riad is composed of 5 refined rooms, 1 luxurious suite, all air-conditioned, a heated swimming pool, a hammam, and a solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.