Despite the difficulty finding the place (we made a last minute booking and didn't arrange airport pickup or even look at the map before getting to the airport - losers), once we found it we couldn't fault it.
The intensive orientation course upon arrival was definitely needed (especially if you plan on wandering the souks and streets after dark - which is quite early in December) but the location is great for exploring!
Both Patrick (the owner) and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly - we only wish we could stay longer!
Definitely worth a visit!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th Century guesthouse in the heart of Marrakech. Entirely restored, located in Dar El Bacha, 5 Minutes from the famous Jeema El Fna square, “The Three Palm Trees” riad is composed of 5 refined rooms, 1 luxurious suite, all air-conditioned, a heated swimming pool, a hammam, and a solarium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.