I spent two nights at the Riad Les Trois Palmiers with my wife and my 2-year-old daughter. The Riad is beautiful and quiet, giving us a well needed break from a day in the the motorcycle-congested streets of Marakech. If I were to rate the Riad itself, without taking into account service, I'd probably give it four stars (I'm very critical). However, the staff working there, including the owner Pat, were so amazingly friendly and hospitable that I cannot give them less than 5.
When I say they go out of their way to help you, I mean that in the most literal sense. For example, my daughter was hungry one late morning, and I was all out of food, I went in search for something she might like at their kitchen, but it was closed. not to disappoint us, the caretaker left the Riad, and came back 10 minutes later with some bananas, apples, and bread. My daughter quickly relished in the delicious fruit (as did I). Needless to say, we were very pleased.
This is just one of many examples of the level of service we experienced at the Riad. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a place to stay while visiting Marakech (with or without children).
Oh, and I almost forgot. They have a stroller that they let us borrow during our stay. We knew this ahead of time, so we left our stroller back home and used theirs instead. It was very convenient not having to drag one around with us during our flight to/from Morocco. Again, fantastic service.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Trois Palmiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- his sumptuous and spacious traditional Riad is located in the heart of the Medina, in one of the most sought after area of the Marrakech, less than 10 minutes walk from the famous Djeemaa El Fna Square, the souks and other places of interest.This vast and elegant Riad has been completely renovated by its owners in the pure respect of Moroccan craft, combining luxury, comfort, authenticity and charm. A true cultural and exotic journey through time and history.The Riad is offered in exclusivity in either 5/7 or 12 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 26 guests. A perfect venue for the family reunion, a large celebration or any other festive events.Modern and tastefully decorated with a touch of oriental’s, each bedrooms has quality beddings, safety deposit box, air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.