“Definitely worth the money” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 72 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
andover
“Definitely worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I went to hammam Ziani last week. My friends and I were invited to look around before we booked. I opted for the basic 25 euro treatment, body scrub and 40 minute massage, I couldn't fault the treatment I received. Came out feeling refreshed and relaxed. The ladies were polite and the massage was one of the best I've had! There are no posh treatment rooms but it's clean.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Location, Excellent Staff, Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a student and cannot recommend this hammam more. Before my hammam experience, I went in to request more information. The owner was more than accomodating and even recommended a fantastic place for my friends and I to enjoy lunch before the hammam. He was invested in helping us have the best time in Marrakech.

This hammam is clean, has a great staff, and is worth every cent. The process is extensive, relaxing, and you leave feeling incredible. I enjoyed the hammam experience and the tea following the hour or so long hammam session.

Please pick this hammam - it is great way to wrap up a day of site seeing and leaves you relaxed and rejuvenated.

San Francisco, California
99 attraction reviews
“Good overall. Some problems, but handled very well.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went as a couple and had different experiences. My treatment was good: there may be nicer boutique spas, but it was definitely good value.

My fiance's treatment wasn't quite the same. First, it was about twenty minutes short of the length that we were told it was going to be; the masseuse skipped his back almost completely. Futhermore, although there are signs everywhere saying that tipping is not permitted, the man who attended him in the hammam demanded a tip at the end. He gave him all the change he had (about 10% of the total, still a reasonable amount, and he wasn't going to give him one hundred dirham), but the attendant insisted it wasn't enough and asked for more. However, when my fiance mentioned the problems to the owner, the owner was very apologetic. He asked my fiance to point out the attendant, then offered a free hour massage or a significant portion of the price back.

The service wasn't flawless, but as a business they handled it about as well as you can if your employee acts inappropriately.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“one more reason to go to Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

first visit to Marrakesh and i got addicted to this hamam which is clean thorough all the staff are trained and know how to give a massage
a definite reason to return to Marrakesh

London, United Kingdom
“A blissful escape in the heart of Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have been many times to Hammam Ziani, every treatment has been wonderful, the staff are helpful, the therapists well trained and all give excellent massage treatments, the Hammam is one reason why I return to Marrakech time and time again!